Anniversary 1996/Letters/Cards/Notes

I'M GOING CRAZY! I CAN'T STAND IT! I WANT TO BURST THROUGH YOUR DOOR, GRAB YOU BY THE COLLAR, RIP YOUR CLOTHES OFF, THROW YOU ON THE SOFA...WISH YOU A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...and a thousand years more! "G"


July 27, 1996


Dearest Mahal,

The search for a core direction in terms of income generation normally creates the tendency to divert focus to material necessities. Whether start-up or on-going; material gains are at times pursued for its own sake. I'm grateful that this has not happened to us yet-- although I admit I was slightly diverted to it in the past.

Our search for direction in the current situation are at different poles. You are determined to move at a faster pace since you feel you have slept for so long; while I, on the other hand feel cheated at what had transpired after working so hard for several months.

One direction remains firm for me and that is the direction of my feelings.

Happy Anniversary. I know it is rather inauspicious but an anniversary nonetheless. And if we were on cloud 9when we started, the fact remains that we are still here long after we've hit the ground.

That says a lot about the steadfastness of our feelings.

I would like to reiterate the feelings I have for you and will continue to have for you alone. I love you. Neither age nor time can whittle down, much less diminish, the infinite feelings of love and respect I will always have for you for the rest of my life - and beyond.

"G"

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C - Sodium Ascorbate

Forgive and Forget?

Through a Timeline No Sham