Birthday 2002/Letters/Cards/Notes

I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU YOUR LOVE.
Everybody needs that one special person who'll love you just for you without wanting to change a thing. Everybody needs to feel that, anything you dream is possible, and that you can accomplish whatever you set your heart on. That person...is you. Those dreams are happening because you've believed in me... you've dreamed along with me. You'll never know how much you mean to me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. "G"

Dearest Mahal,

Sometimes, there are situations when you come accross a card that practically says it all --- leaving nothing else for you to express spontaneously.

However, with you that hardly ever happens because I cannot say "I love you" and "Thank you", enough.


Love,

"G"

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C - Sodium Ascorbate

Forgive and Forget?

Through a Timeline No Sham