Talk about Cooking

Since 5 or 6 years ago, I thought I didn't know anything about cooking. My illness changed all of that.

(You see, all my female relatives were all good cooks. Good in the sense that they can cook for two or two hundred - without a whimper.)

Today, I can whip up anything-- well not everything. I can cook, a lot of Filipino dishes, a few Chinese, several Thai, perhaps, a dozen of Italian. That' it. I can bake, do salads and juice drinks --- and everything the healthy way.

To completely heal my body was essential but more important was to heal my mind and my soul as well. Healing entails surrendering one's self to the workings of the universe.

Heal then to the Queen. Am I being funny? This seems to be one of my "up" days.

Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C - Sodium Ascorbate

Forgive and Forget?

Through a Timeline No Sham