Happy Birthday Pa



Today is my father's birthday. He would have been 82. He passed away in 1995. He wasn't sick or anything. He just had his cataract removed from the local veteran's hospital. The first operation was successful but the 2nd proved fatal. We suspect that he died of anaesthesia overdose. He never woke up from the operation. It is still painful to remember the circumstances surrounding his death so I would not go there anymore. I don't want to get depressed. So cheers!

It is enough to say that we were able to completely resolve all the issues between us a year before his death. Part of my emotional anxieties back when I was younger stemmed from my poor relationship with him. And when everything turned out well, I know that made him very happy. And so was I.

Happy Birthday Pa. I Love You!

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C - Sodium Ascorbate

Forgive and Forget?

Through a Timeline No Sham