I want to Learn to Teach English

It is never enough to be just on a Blood Presssure maintenance medication. This should be supplemented with the right kind of diet, exercise, and a stress free lifestyle. That is the way to maintain good artery and heart mascular health.
But, I wonder if learning something new will bring stress to my lifestyle?

Aside from blogging, I plan to learn a new skill. At my age? Why not. To speak a language is a skill, sure. But teaching it is a far more superior skill. A friend from way back has been teaching ESL. She's been living in Japan for the longest time and I think this is what she does there. Teach English. And I hear the pay is good :-)too.Tonight, as I am writing this post I encountered this blog by an esl online tutor. I am hoping he/she would give me tips on how to go about my plan.

Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

The Powerful Combination of Jujube, Ginseng and Honey

Canker Sores

Is it all about the money?