Look Ma Your Hair's Gray Too

I never noticed my graying hair until one of my sons called my attention to it. He said, "look Ma your hair's gray too like Lola's."

Illness turned 50% of my hair to gray faster than usual :-( Sigh

At first I refused to use what I considered toxic hair dyes. But the more I looked at the number of growing gray hair, the more I worried. Stress perhaps made it worse. I had no choice.

But before this, a friend told me that one natural way of turning gray hair back to dark tint is to boil a substantial amount of potato peelings until it turns dark brown. Cool it down. Save the liquid for the next shampoo session - meaning use it as a conditioner. Afer shampooing pour it over the still wet hair and let dry. Do not rinse.

I tried this several times but just won't do.

These days, I have my hair dyed begrudgingly every 4 weeks. If I can help it every 6 weeks. My hair color now is a mixture of brown, dark brown, black, light brown and gray. Aarrgghh!

Popular posts from this blog

The Powerful Combination of Jujube, Ginseng and Honey

Canker Sores

Is it all about the money?