New Sked for my ACE Inhibitors

I read from a local paper about hypertensives and how they can improve the efficacy of their medications. This doctor suggested that elevated blood pressure naturally occur in the mornings. This is precisely why heart attacks or strokes happen in the morning as studies indicate.

I take mine at noon or right after. No particular reason. I was comfortable with that schedule. And so yesterday, I decided to follow that suggestion. I woke up early today about 5:00 in the morning to take my medication. As the doctor said, it would take a little sacrifice but hey, if it will add years to my life, what the heck :-)

So my hyperthyroid drug will also have change of sked. Instead of 12:00 midnight I shall take it at 6:00 in the evening.

Not that you care but my blogs serve as my personal journal as well so I need to note in down here :-) I know you would not mind. Thanks and

Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C - Sodium Ascorbate

Forgive and Forget?

Through a Timeline No Sham