It's a Stress Buster to know that

According to blogthings:

Anything good in my life comes from my ability to play and be free.
The best way for me to solve a problem is to let go of it.
Anything bad in my life comes from sinking to the level of those around me.
And I must remember to lift people up, and refuse to participate in anything petty.


Gorgeous!

And further to the question




The answer supposedly is:

That I am contemplative, thoughtful, and very intense.
Taking time to figure out the meaning of life is my priority.
Because I am so introspective, I often react in ways that surprise people.
No one can really understand how I am inside and that disturbs them.

Just to amuse me :-)
Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C - Sodium Ascorbate

Forgive and Forget?

Through a Timeline No Sham