I need to get tested

I don't like hospitals. My last stay in the hospital was when I had a kidney biopsy. And it was physically draining and emotionally disappointing. I guess I will never be able to forget the circumstances surrounding this biopsy. It somehow gave me, sad to say but true; an ominous indication of what my future would be like in the hands of people around me.

It was an eye opener. That was 5 years ago but remembering it today, doesn't make it any less painful, here in my heart. I am sorry a tear fell. Courage is the mark of a true lady. I should be beyond the ghosts of my past. There's only today and tomorrow, hopefully :-)

And I need to get tested again for the following:

1. T3
T4
TSH
Ultrasound for my Thyroid Gland

2. ECG

3. Chest X-ray

4. Glucose (Fasting) PP
Blood Urea Nitrogen
Creatinine
Blood Uric Acid
Total Cholesterol
Triglycerides
HDL
LDL
Sodium
Potassium

5. RBC
WBC
Hemoglobin
Hematocrit
Differential Count: Neutrophiles
Segmenters
Lymphocytes
Eosinophiles

6. To be scheduled soon meaning not to postpone any longer:
Mammography
Pap Smear


If only ...

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C - Sodium Ascorbate

Forgive and Forget?

Through a Timeline No Sham