Fake Happiness?

I read somewhere that if you start faking happiness, then you'll start feeling it. Just believe, so the article says. My answer to hypertension.  Right around the corner, I was waiting to be happy. 

It's been about two years since my last post. Though, nothing seems to have changed much about how I feel, I am calmer. And would like to believe that I am  more self-assured.

Though my Mother is no longer around, there's that certain harmony - I think. I know she is happier now that she is finally at peace.

Moved recently to a new place.  Surprised  that I did it almost alone. But soon I discover, the house is almost crumbling due to termite infestation. 

My family and I, we seem to have come to an understanding.  

Them fixing everything that's messed up. So thankful and happy somehow. 

The happiness I feel is it fake?

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C - Sodium Ascorbate

Forgive and Forget?

Through a Timeline No Sham